Saturday, January 28, 2012

He Forgives... He Heals.... He Redeems...

"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things He does for me.
He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases
He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies."
Psalm 103: 2-4

The Lord has done so many great things in my life and I'm grateful for His presence in my life. I'm just so amazed to look back on my life and see all the great things He's done - in spite of my fear and uncertainty at times. I praise Him for the good things He does that I don't always acknowledge - good health, loving family, safety in daily travels.

I praise God that He forgave me at the moment of my salvation and continues to forgive. The love He displays is overwhelming!!!

I praise God for being Healer in my life. He continues to heal the broken parts of my life and heart. I'm so grateful for His gentle hands that have cared for all the emotional hurt and loss that I've been through in past years.As well as those times where He has healed my body of physical sickness and pain.

I praise God for being the Redeemer of my soul. I thank Him for paying the debt that I couldn't pay and for reaching down to bring me to Himself. His overflowing love wrapped around me and pulled me out of the death that I was sinking in and gave me NEW LIFE in Him.

I praise God for filling my life with love and mercy. For pouring those things into my life on a daily basis. May I make more of an effort to become more loving and merciful with others. To see the need instead of just the person.

I'd love to hear how God has been Forgiver... Healer ..... and Redeemer in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment